About October's bars
Ghost Pepper: Every year we debut our Ghost Pepper chili chocolate at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden's Chili Pepper Festival. We love the way the chocolate melts to reveal a subtle spice from one of the hottest peppers on the planet.
Coffee (Coconut) Milk: This bar is our take on a cafe latte, but we use coconut milk to add an extra layer of creaminess. There couldn't be a better way to start your morning than with this chocolate!
The Fine Print
You can either sign up to have First Nibs delivered monthly on an ongoing basis, or purchase a three-, six- or twelve-month subscription. Limited subscriptions are paid in full in advance; monthly subscriptions are billed on the 15th of each month after you sign up.
First Nibs ships on the 15th each month. If you sign up in the first half of the month, we'll ship your bars on the 15th of that month. If you sign up in the second half of the month, we'll send you that month's First Nibs immediately.For each month thereafter we'll charge your card on the 15th when we ship.(Shipping is included in the price.)
If the 15th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, your first nibs subsription will ship on Monday. In the summer months, to avoid melt, if the 15th falls on a Friday your subscription will also ship out on Monday. You can cancel any time if you're dissatisfied, or if our chocolate is too exciting. There's no obligation or hidden fees.
- Apple & Ginger (70% Hacienda Elvesia, DR)
- Spiced Butternut Squash (68% OKO Caribe, DR)
- Maple Sugar & Nibs (75% CIAAB, Bolivia)
- Raspberry Lemonade (65% CIAAB, Bolivia & La Red Guaconejo, DR)
- Dos Dominicanos (64% La Red shell with 100% Hacienda Elvesia center)
- Papua New Guinea with Sweet Corn (70% cacao)
- Mangosteen & Pomegranate Seeds (74% OKO-Caribe, Dominican Republic)
- Central American Cacao Blend (75% FundaLachua, Guatemala & Maya Mountain Cacao, Belize)
- Hibiscus Blueberry (67% Hacienda Elvesia, Dominican Republic)
- Genmaicha Crunch (64% CIAAB co-op, Bolivia)
- Lemongrass & Bird's Eye Chili (69% La Red, Dominican Republic)
- Holy Basil (80% Grupo Salinas Co-Op, Ecuador)
- Rosemary Honey (72% La Red, Dominican Republic)
- Yacón (79% Maya Mountain Cacao, Belize)
- Madagascar Vanilla with Toasted Mate (66% Akesson's Organic Farm, Madagascar)
- Tahitian Vanilla with Toasted Sesame Seeds (70% Akesson's Organic Farm, Madagascar)
- Camino Verde, Ecuador (80% single origin)
- Lapsang Souchong Chai (65% CIAAB co-op, Bolivia)
- Saffron and Cranberry, (67% Belize)
- Peru National with Hawaiian Red Volcanic Salt (70% cacao)
"First Nibs: Chocolate Subscription"
has a rating of 5.0 stars
based on 4 reviews.