We love innovation. We love chocolate. And we love getting surprises. We've combined these to offer our new Raaka Box subscription. We invite you (or the lucky recipient of your choosing) to receive three unique chocolate bars every month: one of our regular bars and two limited edition bars from our innovation laboratory.
We'd like to share limited runs of new ideas with you, from trying out new cacao sources with unique, sumptuous flavor profiles to new flavor combinations. Ever wondered, for example, about the difference between Hawaiian and Himalayan sea salt in chocolate pairings, or how we infuse chocolate with hops? Let us show you! Every month, we'll include liner notes from our barsmith Nate Hodge, detailing each edition's unique processes and ingredient sourcing.
- Lemongrass & Bird's Eye Chili (69% cacao; La Red, Dominican Republic)
- Holy Basil (80% cacao; Grupo Salinas Co-Op, Ecuador)
- Coconut Milk (60% cacao; Akesson's Organic Farm, Madagascar)
The Fine Print:
You can either sign up to have the Raaka Box delivered monthly on an ongoing basis, or purchase a three-, six- or twelve-month subscription. Limited subscriptions are paid in full in advance; monthly subscriptions are billed on the 15th of each month after you sign up.
The Raaka Box ships on the 15th each month. If you sign up in the first half of the month, we'll ship your bars on the 15th of that month. If you sign up in the second half of the month, we'll send you that month's Raaka Box immediately. For each month thereafter we'll charge your card on the 15th when we ship you the Raaka Box. (Shipping is included in the price.) You can cancel any time if you're dissatisfied, or if our chocolate is too exciting. There's no obligation or hidden fees.
- Rosemary Honey (72% cacao; La Red, Dominican Republic)
- Yacón (79% cacao; Maya Mountain Cacao, Belize)
- Madagascar Vanilla with Toasted Mate (66% cacao; Akesson's Organic Farm, Madagascar)
- Tahitian Vanilla with Toasted Sesame Seeds (70% cacao; Akesson's Organic Farm, Madagascar)
- Camino Verde, Ecuador (80% cacao, single origin)
- Lapsang Souchong Chai (65% cacao; single origin; CIAAB co-op, Bolivia)
- Saffron and Cranberry, (67% cacao; Belize)
- Peru National with Hawaiian Red Volcanic Salt (70% cacao)