Our refined sugar-free take on the nostalgic dipped popsicles, with our Cocoa Magic and Maple Dark Baking Chocolate.This recipe calls for plant-based yogurt and coconut milk, but you can easily substitute this for regular whole milk and whole milk yogurt.
1 cup plant-based yogurt
1 cup full fat coconut milk, room temperature
1/2 cup Cocoa Magic
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup Maple Dark Baking Chocolate
1/3 cup coconut oil
- Whisk together all popsicle ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving about 1/4 inch space on top.
- Place in freezer for about an hour until it starts to firm up (this will allow the popsicle sticks to stay put)
- Add popsicle sticks, placing them about 2/3 of the way down in the center of the popsicle.
- Let set in freezer overnight.
- Melt together Maple Dark chocolate and coconut oil. Let set to room temperature.
- Remove popsicles from molds by running under warm water for a few seconds (took us about 30 seconds). Place in freezer to firm back up.
- Dip popsicles into magic shell, one at a time. Hold popsicle upside down for any excess magic shell to drip off, while it sets for about 30 seconds. Place onto parchment lined plate/tray.
- Place popsicles back into freezer to set fully (won’t take long!). Enjoy as you please!