Green Tea Crunch

$6.00
The soul soother

This bar is dedicated to the kid inside us all. We steep toasty genmaicha green tea into cacao butter, then mix it with single origin Dominican cacao and crispy puffed quinoa for a comforting adult treat with a nostalgic crunch. The ultimate comfort food, this bar does everything except tuck you in at night.

Please note that due to high demand we have a one week lead time for all orders. We appreciate your patience.

66% CACAO

ORIGIN: Zorzal Cacao, Dominican Republic

INGREDIENTS: Organic cacao beans, organic cane sugar, organic puffed quinoa, organic cacao butter, organic genmaicha tea (organic green tea, organic toasted brown rice)

NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 2, Serving size: 1/2 bar (25g), Amount per serving: Calories: 133, Total Fat 8g (13%DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (3% DV), Potassium (2% DV).